Hello dear readers!
Many people find the sculpted appearance of the six-pack abdominal muscles attractive, but not everyone can afford to go to the gym. There are many abdominal exercises that use your own body. Do the following exercises to get the beauty you’ve always wanted on your body without emptying your wallet. These exercises will help you start creating beauty with your body.
Exercises for the abdominal muscles of the abdomen.
1. To get the relief look of the abdominal muscles, it is necessary to train the upper abdominal muscles, the lower muscles and the lateral muscles. Work on the abs at least 2 times a week, but it is more effective to exercise at least up to 4-5 times a week. Each exercise strengthens a specific area.
2. Train your lower abs. More of your attention may be needed to train this area.
Scissors: Lie on your back with your legs raised at a 90 degree angle. Place your arms at your sides and slowly lower your right leg until it is a few centimeters above the ground. Return to the starting position of the leg up and then repeat the movement with the other leg. Continue alternating your legs. Try to do it at least 15 times without interruption.
Leg Raises: Lie on your back with your legs raised slightly above the ground. Keeping your knees at a 90 degree angle, slowly lift your legs up until they are perpendicular to the floor. Return slowly to starting position without touching the ground. Repeat the exercise 15 times.
Torso Twists: Sit on the floor and stretch your arms out in front of you, fingertips touching each other. Inhale. Slowly rotate your upper body about 45 degrees to the right. As you exhale, return to the starting position and repeat to the left. Do the exercise 10-15 times.
When doing the scissors and leg raises, keep an eye on the position of your back, the lower back should always remain flat on the floor. Otherwise, you may injure your back.
3. Work on the upper abdominal muscles, which are just below the sternum. They also need to be trained so that the abs become embossed.
Lie on your back with your feet flat on the floor with your knees bent at a 45 degree angle. Cross your arms over your chest. As you inhale, lift your head and shoulders to your knees. Your lower back should remain on the floor. As you exhale, slowly lower yourself to the floor.
Lie on your back with your feet flat on the floor with your knees bent at a 45-degree angle. Raise your legs into the air. Keeping your legs still and keeping your lower back on the floor, as you exhale, raise your head and shoulders to your feet. As you inhale, slowly lower yourself to the floor. Repeat the exercise 10-15 times.
Hip Raises: Starting position lying on your back, cross your arms over your chest or place your arms next to each other. Raise your feet with the soles up. Lift your pelvis up, lifting it off the floor, tighten your abs. Repeat the exercise 10-15 times.
4. Work with slopes. It is very important to strengthen your oblique abdominal muscles. Failure to do so will result in an imbalance in muscle growth that will look strange or misshapen. These exercises will help strengthen your lateral abdominal muscles.
Lateral bends: Stand straight with feet shoulder-width apart. Place your hands on your waist and then slowly bend to the right. Return to the starting position and then repeat the movement to the left. For a hard workout, do it with heavy objects such as a water bottle.
Oblique bends: lie on your back, bend your knees on a sofa or bench. Place your hands behind your head, as you exhale, lift your head and shoulders off the floor, touching your right elbow to your left knee. While inhaling, return to the starting position, repeat the movement so that the left elbow touches the right knee.
Oblique turns: Lie on the floor, bend your knees, place your feet under the sofa. Lift your upper body off the floor. Fully extend your arms perpendicular to the body, as you exhale, turn your torso to the side, while inhaling, return to the starting position. Repeat on the other side. For a hard workout, do it with heavy objects such as a water bottle.
Plank. Plank exercises strengthen all the abdominal muscles and deep back muscles. Stand in a push-up position on your elbows, not on your palm. Feet on the tips of the fingers, the body is straight, the pelvis is not lowered. Tighten all your muscles. The head is relaxed, look at the floor. Stand that way at the beginning as long as you can and increase the time each time. To see that you are standing straight, do this exercise in front of a mirror.
Loss of belly fat.
1. Excess fat builds up around the belly. Underneath this fat lie the abdominal muscles, you just need to lose excess fat so that the abdominal muscles become visible. If you are not very slim, you need to burn fat first. Exercise such as squatting can help build muscle and burn some calories, but not fat. Reduce your calorie intake. You must burn more calories than you consume. There are several ways to reduce your calories:
2. Do not skip meals if you do not eat for a long time, your body accumulates fat, but reduce the serving size. Stay away from high-calorie, low-protein foods. Eliminate excess sugar, it is stored as fat at the waist. Read the composition of foods, beware of hidden sugar in breads, sauces, seasonings, soda, exclude alcohol.
Eat dark chocolate, honey, and fruit to reduce sugar cravings.
Track your calorie intake with an online calorie calculator, keep a food diary. There are apps for tablets and phones that can help you calculate your calorie intake and track how much you are eating.
3. Eat protein. Protein is an essential nutrient for building muscle, muscle is mainly made up of protein.
4. Eat vegetables and fruits. These foods quickly satisfy hunger and are rich in vitamins and nutrients needed to maintain an active lifestyle. It is recommended that at least half of your diet is fruits and vegetables, ¼ protein and 1/4 grains. Lemons, oranges, kiwis, and kale help the body convert fat into fuel.
5. Be sure to drink water, do not dehydrate the body. This will help you feel full between meals. Medical research has shown that you need to drink when you want to drink, and drinking water before meals reduces appetite.
6. Do aerobic exercise. To burn a lot of calories, you must do 30-60 minutes of aerobic exercise. When combined with an improved diet, these exercises can help you shed pounds. Choose the aerobics activity you like. If you enjoy training, you will enjoy doing it. There are many aerobic exercises that do not require a gym visit. Walking, running, cycling, dancing and swimming.
Use your break to walk down the street. Go up the stairs instead of the elevator. Walk instead of driving.
Track your progress.
1. Keep a food and exercise diary. A journal is a good way to keep track of your goals and whether you are meeting them or not. Keep a careful record of everything you eat and all the exercises you do every day. An exercise log will help you see which areas of your workout need improvement.
2. Measure your waist. Weekly waist measurements will help you track your progress.
3. Take before and after photos. When we see ourselves in the mirror every day, it is difficult to see changes. Take a photo of yourself every two weeks and compare. The changes that you see will motivate you to new workouts.
💳 Did you like it? Visit the ad:
That’s all for today. Thanks for your attention.Meet me in the next post. Kissed, hugged, cried!
How I love your comments, do not be shy!